How to Fix Bank Feeds Issues and Errors in QuickBooks?admin
Users may often come across critical QuickBooks error and issues such as OL or OLSU error while creating a QuickBooks account for online services. These errors can also execute while attempting to download or even viewing transactions. As per as QuickBooks Technical Support study is concerned, this error can further execute due to various reasons such as “server down issues”, “changes in the user’s name while updating it in QuickBooks”, “changes made in the web connect or even may occur due to direct connect” and may be due to “Inactive Bank Account set up process for Online Banking”. To Fix Bank Feeds Issues and Errors in QuickBooks read the steps is given below.
Various other reasons are listed below:
- A problem with Internet connection.
- Issues with one or more accounts in the company file.
- A serious problem while downloading or even while importing the file format.
- it also may arise due to discontinued version of Windows or QuickBooks software.
Steps to Fix Bank Feeds Issues and Errors in QuickBooks
Step 1: Creation of a new test company file
- Choose on the “File > New Company” menu.
- Tap on the “Express Start” button.
- Adding of the account which was experiencing issues to the Chart of Accounts is an essential step to be followed.
- Setting-up of the Online Banking for that account is required as suggested by QuickBooks tech support technicians.
- Download the transaction process to test the account carefully.
Step 2: Execute the account setup by pressing the Ctrl key
- It is necessary to make a backup of the company file.
- Check for all the “Inactive Accounts” in the QuickBooks file which still have the Lightning Bolt procedure.
- Deactivation of the account for online services is required now
- Run the Online Banking setup and then press plus hold the Ctrl key each time you try to click on any command.
- Continue to use the “Ctrl key” now:
Step 3: Creation of a new account and merging it with the accounts
- Tap on the “Chart of Accounts” section and then select the problem account to choose the “Account > Edit Account” section.
- Highlighting of the Account Name is required and then clicks on the “Copy” option.
- At the end enter an “asterisk *” sign in the account name.
- Click on the “Online Services (Bank Feed Settings)” tab and select the “Deactivate All Online Services” option,
- Click on the “Save & Close” option.
- In the “Chart of Accounts” section, simply create a new account to proceed in an easy way.
- Pasting of the “Account name without the asterisk *” sign is required as of now.
- Close and then re-open the company file carefully.
- Setting up of the “Online Banking” process for that account is essential.
- Download all the transactions to the new merged account.
Step 4: Deactivation process of all the accounts with online services is required
- Selection is to be made for an account and then carefully choose the “Account > Edit Account” option
- Clicking on the ‘Online Services (Bank Feed Settings)” tab is essential.
- Selection of the” Deactivate All Online Services” is advisable and then click on the “Save & Close” option.
- Repeat all the above three steps for all Online Enabled Accounts.
- Close and then again open the company files.
- Setup the “Online Banking” section for each account.
Step 5: Contact your bank
- At last , you are required to contact the bank account person
If you are still unable to Fix Bank Feeds Issues and Errors in QuickBooks get in touch at our QuickBooks Error Support Number 1 (800) 204-4122 department for overcoming critical to critical issues anytime.